Saturday, 2 January 2016

Christmas Snowflakes Reindeer in a Silhouette








Hiya peeps and a Happy New Year to you all
with my sincere thanks for all of your words of kindness
that you leave on my blog (occasionally) 


Ok, my first card of 2016 is for the new challenge over at


where the theme is always 
Anything Goes As Long As It's Christmas

As always, or as much as we can, because of our main sponsor,
we use an image from 

My card, dont ask me the measurements as I used a piece of scrap card,
trimmed off the edges to make it straight and then matt & layered
silver holographic card followed by a piece of 12x12 inch backing paper
from Craft Creations. I then added the printed digi of the 
Crafty Ribbons. These have been placed to look like a necklace 
and a harness of sorts. The sentiment cut in blue glitter is perfect
for this card as well as the white shiny snowflake buttons that I glued
into place on the right hand side of the card.
Im sure that even if I just used the reindeer digi on a piece of 
black card (leaving a small edge of white paper around the image) 
would suffice. 

I hope you like my card, and that you join in with our blog challenge












3 comments:

  1. Hi Marg! I love your card with the Reindeer Silhouette. Your chosen color scheme is very nice! :)

    ~Marie B

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Marg! I love that deer and your whole card design is marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my favourite Bugaboo stamps. Thanks for your design inspiration for our CHNC challenge extra for January. x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.