Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Christmas Words - Joy....



Hiya peeps

This is a couple of days late so I do, sincerely apologise, for posting
this card., this often happens lately but Im sure its Blogger itself.

For this month's challenge for CraftyHazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra
and as always, our theme is "Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas".

I used a blank scalloped edge card base from Craftwork Cards 
and is 6x6inch. The silver metallic cardstock (from my own stash)
was die cut and embossed using a Sue Wilson Designed
Creative Expressions die set called Noble, Classic Adorned Squares
(and there are 6 dies to this set).
I then coloured the digi image, that Bugaboo very kindly gave me
to work with, using Harmony alcoholic marker pens from 
Create & Craft tv. The glitter came from Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pens.
It was an enjoyable digi to colour as the word says lol.
I added 2 types of ribbon, both from Crafty Ribbons, of a
gorgeous glittery red eyelash type "ribbon" and the white grosgrain 
with silver effect snowflakes.  I felt as though this card was now finished.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

CraftyHazelnuts Christmas Challenge, weekly
theme is always Anything Goes, (as long as it's Christmas)





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for February. Thanks also for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 266 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I really like that bit of furry trim. :) Sorry to hear you will be leaving the CHNCC2 DT, hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.