Thursday, 17 November 2016

DT card for Crafty Ribbons, the theme is Blue or mainly blue with ribbon or lace

Creative Fingers #30 - AG
Hiya peeps

The theme of todays card is the colour blue, all or mainly.
So I took an image from Lacy Sunshine that I had already
coloured & matted on to a piece of blue glitter card.
I then matted that on to a piece of blue mirri card, rounding
off the corners to match the image.
The background paper is one I had in my computer "stash" that I printed out ages ago., the blue card behind is a recent purchase from Tonic Studios & is a 12x12 inch Shades of Blue packaging. I bought the whole range of colours available from a tv shopping show when they were advertised on offer.
The flower layers & pins are also from my stash.
I finished the card off by embellishing with a blue coloured star shaped button from Basics 2 Go Buttons - Stars in the top corner & Basics 2 Go Buttons - Flower Pastel collections, on top off the flower layers. The ribbon is from Sentiment Birthday Ribbon - Island Blue from the Sentiments collection.
I also placed a piece of the "Thinking of you" paper on the inside as a backdrop for the insert or sentiment.

I hope you like my finished make.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Art By Miran #71 - AG
Crafty Girls Creations #30 - AG
Create and Inspire #56 - AG
Creative Fingers #120 - AG
Creative Knockouts #168 Lots of Layers
Inspiration Destination #112 - AG
Little Miss Muffet #151 - AG
and of course, Lacy Sunshine's Challenge too!!
Lacy Sunshine Always Anything Goes Oct 23rd








2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck! Nick DTthe layers, the sparkly blue paper looks so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and love all the blue and sparkly card-----Thank you for joining us at Create And Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.