Monday, 14 November 2016

DT project for Not Just Cards Challenge Blog, Nov 2016



Hiya peeps

Todays project is for my Design Team part of 
#38,November, Not Just Cards challenge blog
We, as a DT were given the choice of 3 images
between us and the image I chose to use is called
Orchis Last Enchanter
Coloured in alcoholic & glitter pens, mounted on an
embossed & die cut topper piece of card, then mounted
on 2 other die cut topper pieces of card.
Lace & white pearlescent flowers are, as well as all card
used on this project are from my own stash. The only new
item is the image!!

I hope you like this card & that it encourages you to enter
our blog challenge which is here


I am entering this card in to the following challenges:
Morgans Art World challenge blog - #23


Craft Your Passions #338








3 comments:

  1. Fab coloring, Marg! Thanks so much for playing in our "Use Something from your Stash" challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld this month. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring and shading is amazing. Beautifully done.

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful card. Absolutely love the coloring <3
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    Hugs DT Line

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.