Wednesday, 4 January 2017

My FIRST make for the wonderful DT of Rick St Dennis!!!!

Hiya peeps,
Another post from me today, with the same card as
previous blog, thats because I wanted to use the 
same one twice as its so cute!! I also need to tell you that
I have been accepted on to the Elite Design Team of
Rick St Dennis, Mfa

I have used the lovely, fun & witty digi image
from the very very talented Rick St Dennis
and its called "Noah" available on Zibbet.com
There are, what seems, hundreds of Ricks fabulous,
very detailed images & if he hasnt got it he could, more than
likey draw it.  Rick, Mfa​, has both Etsy and Zibbet shops.
I coloured it with my alcohol marker pens and it was
a dream to colour too!!
Here I decided to use the card as a youngsters Birthday card
including using ribbons from Crafty Ribbons
Patchwork Rose ribbon collection
and the 
I also used an older Crafty Ribbons Nautical themed ribbon 
but unfortunately it is not available anymore, but there are other,
newer versions available by clicking here

A beautiful card which I am really pleased as its turned out really
fabulous and perfect for one of my younger step grandchildren

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #231. theme = AG

Creates and Makes Challenge #7, theme AG

Classic Design Team Open Challenge #10, theme is AG








5 comments:

  1. Love your fun card and image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super. I just love this fabulous image. You have done a nice job with the design and colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, and congrats !! This is so beautiful ! thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creates and Makes monthly challenge,
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge and we hope to see you back again next month.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.