Tuesday, 13 June 2017

An apology plus my first make in 4 months




Hiya peeps

Im so sorry that Ive not been on here showing off my makes, both DT
& my own designs for challenges. The reason for the lack of work is
that I was in hospital for almost 7 weeks!!
Its a long story so I wont go into details as it would only bore you.

What I have made is a tent fold card with a design by Gerda Steiner
called Hello Friend Turtle and I coloured him using water colour pencils.
The ribbon  is from my own stash & I apologize as I can't remember
where I  brought it from. The dies, doily is from Marianne Designs,
and the mini scalloped rectangle die is from Tonic Studios.

I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge for June

Animal Friends Challenge - Animal with wings

Allsorts Challenge Wk 419 - Use at least two dies

Card Mania Challenge -Buttons &/or Bows





'



2 comments:

  1. Super cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz fabelhaft! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.