Sunday, 18 June 2017

Tulip & Bugs, June 2017

Hiya peeps 


Today''s make is a basic A5 rectangle card using an A4 piece of
smooth finish white card from Papermill Direct which is a paper & card 
manufacturer in the Lake District.  
The image that I coloured using my set of WH Smith water colour pencil 
crayons. i was following blog challenge themes of  "Rectangle" and a game of "Bingo" using "Ribbon/Die & Sentiment", plus loads of other  challenges.
I also used Stickles glue, in "Candy Cane" red on the Butterfly and Tonic Studio
"Nuyo" Glitter Accents on the wing tips. The coloured image is then glued, using a liquid glue so it lays flat against the turquoise/white diagonal stripped mini scalloped die cut rectangle card. I then sellotaped a piece of navy blue mini gingham checked ribbon on the back of the semi gloss mirri card 
so that it sits across the width. That large piece of semi gloss mirri card was then glued to the white base card using silicone glue gel drops so it sat a 
small distance away & then glued the topper on the card base.
The final touches were to glue the hand tied ribbon bow, the small round sentiment
and the single ladybug on to the various parts of the decorated card.


I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:


























4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.

    Thank you for entering our ATG Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely work. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
    Good luck
    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet, I love the little ladybug at the bottom. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' June 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den AF.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.