Saturday, 8 July 2017

DT post for NJC, July 2017




Hiya peeps,

This post/card is for this month's blog challenge for
Not Just Cards

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Aurella
 and the digi image, that I was generously given 
by the artist, is called Karmina.


I coloured her in using my set of watercolour pencil crayons.
All of the items used to make this card are from my own stash.
I did use Stickles glitter glue on the mask and down the striped
handle. The size of the card is 8 inches square.

I hope you like both my card and will join in with our challenge







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.