Monday, 31 July 2017

Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge for July 2017


My Make for the Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge for July 2017

I die cut the card base using a die from a Spellbinders set,
making sure that the die didnt slip so I had a fold. I also die cut two of
the smaller dies from the same set so I had a colour between the two white
cards, this was so the alternative colour would compliment 
the strawberry printed ribbon & bow..  
I had coloured the cute image using my tinned set of watercolour pencils
which I think gives the image a soft edge that I prefer.


I am entering this card into the Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.